Electro Swing Loop Electro Swing Loop

nice! i can see it turn into a jazzy piano song. it would be cool if you added some futurebass or something in the middle, but it's up to you :)

TheZami999 responds:

Yes, that's what I was going for! I might also try some future bass... never done or experimented it but at least I can try.

Density Density

i love this. i made a level with it a couple years ago, and now i'm motivated to make one more using this same song!!! i love you.

Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

i've never liked ambient music. this just makes me feel awesome, i don't know why <3 probably just cuz it's Xtrullor 8)))

Bossfight x NG+ - Prelude Remix Bossfight x NG+ - Prelude Remix

AWESOME. idek why, but it sounds really calm and heavenly to me :D please continue making awesome futurebass! <3 <3 <3

Delete Delete

this song deleted my mind.

Bossfight - Elevatia (meganeko Remix) Bossfight - Elevatia (meganeko Remix)

you inspire me. i love this!

NK - Poltergeist (OLD mix) NK - Poltergeist (OLD mix)

my favorite nine circles song. i love your melodies, but i'm not a fan of these kind of drops.
i'm not asking you to change anything! you do amazing just the way you are!

but could you make a futurebass/dance song anytime? i'd love to see what you come up with ;3;

Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

you're famous now, creo.

this song.

is f*cking amazing.

10/10 IGN.

5/5 NG.

sax. and electronic. you made it so perfect.

this is beautiful.

ColBreakz - 2011 ColBreakz - 2011

this is not my kind of music, yet i loved this so much. how do you do this?? teach me!

Zophar - Theory of Everything 4 Zophar - Theory of Everything 4

nice! i took away 1.5 stars since it doesn't have that general TOE feel to it. i understand you tried to make it mysterious like the first songs, but what would've fitted TOE 4 is more of a mysterious-dubstep kind of track. if you look at both TOE and TOE 2, you will find a mysterious and cool beginning, then a nice buildup, and the beat just drops.
this was just calmly mysterious and scary throughout the song.

still, this is a good song, keep it up!
- jnkofficial

LunacyOfficial responds:

Yeah I had no general idea for the first piano part.